" Ninjas are quick-moving units that are extremely useful in the beginning of the game. "
Mid Range, Fast
Advanced Ninja Super Ninja
Ninjas (Advanced Ninjas and Super Ninjas) are good units that will assist you early in the game. As time progresses, their usefulness wanes.
Simple spam class, not better than 3 warriors of same level against most classes. Good meat shield when warriors become robin hoods and no longer stand up front.
Note that Rubies are called Stones in the IOS version
|Level||Upgrade Cost||Atk||HP||Walk Speed||Attack Range|
- Ninja: The first type of Ninja holds a large triple-bladed shuriken which is spun in hand rather than thrown.Jump and swing at the enemy,but the large shuriken is a waste in the other two from.
- Veteran Ninja: The Ninja, unlike most units, has the same weapon in the level five upgrade. However, despite the fact that the Ninja still holds the shuriken, it does not use it and instead shoots flames.
- Super Ninja: The Ninja still holding the shuriken transforms into a cannon and continously fires at the enemy.
- Ninjas gain a whole different look in CW2. They throw shurikens instead of holding them. They also get a black ninja mask. They can also create shockwaves with long swords.
- He is the only unit that when in upgraded forms still looks the same as its first form (not ability)